Confined Space Entry
A comprehensive, full-motion multimedia training program from
Interactive Media Communications to help your employees to work safely
in confined spaces. Real-life dramatization offer realistic scenarios that
make the learning engaging and effective for the student.
- Designed to meet the OSHA standard (29 CFR 1910.146) on Permit Required
- Covers hazard identification, testing and control, confined space
entry permits, equipment and rescues.
- Includes specialized administrative software to track each student's
progress, stores a permanent record of their training, and generates detailed
- Developed with the participation of U.S. Steel Corporation and Massachusetts
- Available in CD-ROM and videotape/study guide formats.
This one-disc CD-ROM course includes a short, "Compliance"
track and a longer "Comprehensive" track. (Item # 3312-A)
UNIT 1: Confined Space Overview
- Permit-required and Non-permit Required Confined Spaces
- Dangers of Confined Spaces
- The Confined Space Entry Team
UNIT 2: Preparing for Entry
- Employee Tainting and Preparation
- Hazard Identification, Testing and Control
- Rescue Planning
- Completing a Confined Space Entry Permit
UNIT 3: Permit Entry
- Monitoring and Communications
- Procedures for a Confined Space Rescue
- Alternate Entry Procedures
- Non-permit Required Confined Spaces
Designed to highlight those areas which may require additional review.
IMC's Confined Space Entry: "Safe Entry... Safe Return!"
Training Program won a Bronze medal at the AVC "Cindy" Multimedia
For more information, please contact:
| Home Page | Company
Profile | Product Information | Overview
of Interactive Training | Courseware Development
Program | Register for Future Announcements
Copyright (c) , Interactive Media Communications, Inc.
All Rights Reserved