The Driver Safety Training Program
"Smart Moves: Strategies for Safe Driving"
A comprehensive, multimedia training program from Interactive Media Communications
designed to help employees become better prepared to deal with the challenges
of safe driving and learn to avert accidents and injuries on the road.
Shot on location around the U.S., this innovative program has been adopted
by numerous corporations and recognized by the insurance industry as an
important tool in improving the quality of driver education.
- Designed to teach and enhance safe driving skills, attitudes, and
- Covers defensive driving techniques, vehicle inspections, hazardous
areas and conditions, and special maneuvers.
- Challenges students to make decisions in real-time.
- Includes specialized administrative software to track each student's
progress, stores a permanent record of their training, and generates detailed
- Developed with the participation of BellSouth Corporation and endorsed
- Available in CD-ROM and videotape/workbook formats.
This three disc CD-ROM course includes a summary and exercises on
the topics listed. (Item # 3311-3)
Lesson 1: Course Introduction
- Before You Drive
- Safe Driver Survey
- Vehicle Inspection
Lesson 2: Defensive Driving Techniques
- Search & Identify
- Maintain (A Space Cushion)
- Execute (Intersections, Expressways, and Interstates)
Lesson 3: Hazards on the Road
- Hazardous Areas
- Hazardous Conditions
Lesson 4: Special Maneuvers
Designed to highlight those areas which may require additional review.
IMC's Smart Moves "Strategies for Safe Driving"
is a AVC "Cindy" Multimedia Award Winner
For more information, please contact:
| Home Page | Company
Profile | Product Information | Overview
of Interactive Training | Courseware Development
Program | Register for Future Announcements
Copyright (c) , Interactive Media Communications, Inc.
All Rights Reserved