The Lockout/Tagout Training Program
A comprehensive videotape/study guide training program from Interactive
Media Communications to help safeguard workers against injury from accidents
caused by improper lockout/tagout procedures.
- Designed to meet the OSHA standard (29 CFR 1910.147) on Lockout/Tagout.
- Covers general procedures, hazards associated with improper lockout/tagout,
seven steps of lockout/tagout, and lockout/tagout of specific energy sources.
- Developed with the participation of Boise Cascade and Philadelphia
- Also available in CD-ROM and videotape/study guide formats.
This course includes the following sections:
TAPE 1: Fundamentals of Lockout/Tagout (Item # 3609-1)
Lesson 1: Introduction to Lockout/Tagout
- Definition of lockout/tagout
- Dangers if you don't lockout/tagout
- Who needs to know lockout/tagout procedures
Lesson 2: General Procedures
- Identification of the kinds of locks and tags
- Procedures necessary for a safe lockout/tagout
- When to do a lockout/tagout
- Seven steps of proper lockout/tagout
Tape 2: Energy Specific Lockout/Tagout (Item # 3609-2)
Lesson 3: Lockout/Tagout of Various Energy Sources
- Different types of energy sources found in most workplaces; including
electrical, hydraulic, steam and water, pneumatic, stored mechanical, vacuum,
gravitational, momentum, and thermal.
- Special procedures for lockout/tagout of hazardous chemicals
and confined spaces.
Like the CD-ROM, IMC's VHS videotape version of the Lockout/Tagout Training
Program contains the same engaging dramatizations of real-life scenarios
with live action video and audio, high quality graphics and animation.
The accompanying Study Guide (Item # 3053) contains practice questions
and exercises to test the learner's understanding of the material presented
throughout the course, as well as additional reference material.
The program is available as a complete set including Tape 1, Tape
2, and the Study Guide. (Item # 3609-A2)
This VHS videotape product is normally sold in NTSC format. Contact
IMC for PAL format.
For more information, please contact:
| Home Page | Company
Profile | Product Information | Overview
of Interactive Training | Courseware Development
Program | Register for Future Announcements
Copyright (c) , Interactive Media Communications, Inc.
All Rights Reserved